1. time with ethan. this joy will never run out
2. fellowship with godly friends. i am so uplifted and encouraged by the lives of my christian friends.
3. time with family.
4. worshipping the King. i LOVE worship music. thank God for this amazing way to lift Him up in praise.
5. struggles. real life. being real. life is messy and the christian walk is hard.
i love it and i won't give it up. the joy that comes after and even during struggle is so rich.
6. prayer. truly learning (and struggling) with what it means to actually live in prayer. bringing everything to God in prayer. praying for friends. taking their burdens from them for a while so they can rest, while you pray for them.
7. REAL food. changing our lifestyle. learning what food to eat and how to educate others on why our life is like this now and how beneficial it is.
8. a husband who leads. (and just happens to be uuuuuber handsome. i mean. really)
9. freedom in this country. i am free to worship, free to speak out, i am not abused or sold into sex trafficking or slavery or treated poorly in any way.
10. hot tea. yum