he's really got this husband-ing thing down.
1. he' so incredibly handsome.
not necessary for husband-ing duties but it sure doesn't hurt.
2. he never says no to coffee + cinnamon roll dates.
3. he's very good at having nice hair and face and beard and eyes.
4. he sings worship.
there's no better sound for my ears to hear.
it is the sweetest sound in my house.
and i carry it in my heart always.
5. he dyes my hair for me.
while watching jimmy fallon.
we laugh together and then i get pretty hair.
6. he's completely selfless.
he has got the sacrifice your life for your wife thing down.
he joyfully serves me.
i have to make sure that i'm not taking advantage of what he'll do for me.
sometimes it's as simple as getting a glass of water for myself.
like, he ENJOYS serving me so much.
but i can get my lazy bum up to get more drink, too, yaknow?
7. he never complains when i'm having anxious, sleepless nights.
even though i know he'd rather be sleeping, and needs the sleep.
he cheerfully stays up with me for fun conversations, or just a sweet arm holding me so i can sleep.
8. he says words of love everyday.
i told him in the beginning he better stop because i'll expect this every day.
he laid it on pretty thick in the beginning.
and i was even warned that he'd change after that 6 month mark.
but he has only grown sweeter and more wordy by the day :)
he encourages and builds up.
he compliments and adores me.
i feel like a million bucks everyday.
9. he's kind hearted but never afraid to be truthful to all.
i admire his guts.
10. he loves the Lord with all his heart, soul and might.
he leads me by his example.
i got to watch him fall in love with Jesus Christ and in that, i have changed, too.
God has completely consumed his heart and it's burning fiercely.
this man i get to love is an incredible man.
he's wise. he's gentle. he's fierce.
a man after God's own heart.
it is a privilege to be his wife.